[OS X TeX] Navigating in the TeXShop editor

chrisbau at gmx.de chrisbau at gmx.de
Wed Aug 23 10:37:50 CEST 2006

Am 23.08.2006 um 10:03 schrieb Niels Kobschaetzki:

> In contrast to Windows, the max-size of a window is defined by the
> content of the window and not by the screen-size.

That is true to Apple's Preview. But most other applications like
Apple Mail, TextEdit, Camino produce a full-screen-size window, when
the green button is klicked upon. But even in the case of Apple's
Preview it is only partially true (at least on my system): The width
of the window equals the width of the content, but the hight of the
window does not cover the possible hight of a zoomed content.

> But you could give "Megazoomer" a try - it maximizes the window to
> screen-size and hides the menu-bar

Works quite nice, thanks for the hint! Although simly maximizing the
window and not hiding the menu bar was what I was looking for...

Is there no simple way via applescript or shell?