[OS X TeX] paper orientation in geometry

Friedrich Vosberg vatolin at mac.com
Mon Aug 21 15:39:19 CEST 2006

Morning.

I want to print a PDF file without changing the paper orientation in
the page setup dialogue. I've thought that this would be possible by
adding dvips to the options of geometry. But it doesn't work. The
print preview shows an portrait mode oriented empty page.

What can I do to get a landscape mode oriented page in preview and
printout?

===== 8>< =====
\documentclass{ltxdoc}
\usepackage[%
   a4paper,
   landscape,
   top=5mm,
   right=0cm,
   bottom=0cm,
   left=0mm,
% dvips
   ]{geometry}
\begin{document}
This page should be printed on a Xerox Phaser 3450 DN in landscape
mode without changing the paper orientation in the page setup
dialogue of MacOS X 10.4.7. How can I get this?
\end{document}

TIA and kind regards. Friedrich

--
Stell Dir vor, es geht, und keiner kriegt's hin.