[OS X TeX] texshop preview bug

Themis Matsoukas matsoukas at psu.edu
Fri Aug 18 17:29:29 CEST 2006

I am seeing a bug in texshop's previewer which I thought had been fixed:

If you click on the gray background that surrounds the page on the
preview window, it leaves a rectangular blob on the screen that does
not go away. It stays on the same spot on the screen and blocks the
view in all texshop windows, though it does not affect other
applications. It goes away by relaunching texshop. It seems to me
this reappeared after the last security update, but that could be a
coincidence -or maybe this bug was never fixed...?

Themis