[OS X TeX] First post to the list

Nick Black nickblack1 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 10:44:02 CEST 2006

Thanks for all your replies.  I now have harvard references working
pretty well.  I need to tweak them a bit though.  For example:

This is the output I get:

(Foundation 2006)

>From this bibtex entry:

@webpage{FSFDefinition,
        Author = {The Free Software Foundation},
        Date-Modified = {2006-08-18 09:31:36 +0100},
        Howpublished = {Web},
        Month = {July},
        Owner = {nick},
        Timestamp = {2006.08.03},
        Title = {The Free Software Definition - GNU Project - Free
Software Foundation FSF},
        Url = {http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/free-sw.html},
        Year = {2006}}

What I need is:

(The Free Software Foundation 2006)

So I need to make the compiler see the author field as one string,

The same entry outputs like this to my bibliography:

Foundation, T. F. S. (2006), 'The free software definition - gnu pro
ject - free
software foundation fsf ', Web.

I need to get a "Last Checked" field in there somehow - probably by
extrating it from the existing "Timestamp" field.  Any tips on how to
acieve this?

Thanks again for the help,

Nick