[OS X TeX] Re: apalike bib style

Alan Litchfield alan at alphabyte.co.nz
Thu Aug 17 05:38:14 CEST 2006

OK. That's odd and I have never seen that before with apalike or
apacite. Could you send one or two of the entries from the bib file?

I think you might get better results from apacite anyway. I have
found it conforms to 5th better than apalike,  although John's
suggestion of apa.cls looks interesting (I have never tried it).
IIRC apalike is obsolete.

Note that there is already an apa.cls in the standard LaTeX
distribution. I don't know how that relates to this other one. They
may be the same thing, or they may be different and the author has
unfortunately used the same name as an existing class file.

Cheers
Alan