[OS X TeX] an engine that produces three different PDF files at one run

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at web.DE
Wed Aug 16 13:18:33 CEST 2006

Am 15.08.2006 um 21:50 schrieb Friedrich Vosberg:

> I want to get for instance three different PDF files at one LaTeX
> run if I insert »triple«: One PDF file with no watermark, one file
> with the watermark COPY and one file with the watermark CERTIFIED.
> How can I get this?

Repeat the text three times and use for the original and its two
repetitions different ship-out parameters? (The original text can be
an external file that is included three times ...)

Put the watermarks into different levels (Ebenen/Schichten) of the
PDF output and post-process it choosing the basic level or this level
and one of the other two?

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

   Pete