[OS X TeX] First post to the list

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at web.DE
Wed Aug 16 12:36:41 CEST 2006

Am 16.08.2006 um 12:23 schrieb Nick Black:

> Thanks for the tips.  I have just recompiled from the terminal, and
> everything looks fine.  Looks like the command line is the way to go.

I think TeXShop has a menu item to BibTeX a file in the same steps as
described by Martin.

I prefer to use GNU Emacs or Emacs.app with AUCTeX, but I think of
kicking AUCTeX where it really hurts. It has some behaviour that I've
heard from MS Windows users. For example, when I enter " it gets
converted to `` or such nonsense, it has no XeTeX support, wants me
to have stone age german enabled in Babel ... (there are WhizzyTeX,
YaTeX ...)

--
Greetings

   Pete