[OS X TeX] First post to the list

Nick Black nickblack1 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 10:11:08 CEST 2006

Hello,

This is my first post to this list, so I'll introduce myself briefly.
My name is Nick, I am a masters student at UCL, London, where I am
finishing writing up a dissertation.

I started using Tex about a month ago, and I am pleased with the
results, but I have come accross a problem with my bibtex
bibliography.  Before I plague you all with my problems, I wanted to
check that I am in the correct place.  If this is just a dev list,
could you point me in the direction of a list or forum where I might
be able to get some help?

Briefly, my problem is that only some of my references (\cite{key})
are being compiled.  Most of them suffer from:

LaTeX Warning: Reference `usersurvey' on page 39 undefined on input line 592.

I cant find any pattern to whats going on.  I have tried compiling
from the command line in Linux and Mac OS X, as well as from within
Kyle (Ubuntu) and from within TeXShop Version 2 (2.09d) (OS X).  I am
a programmer, so I have experience debugging, but I just cant pin down
my problem.

Basically, I'm looking for any form of help out there - referal, a
quick look at my file, anything.

Thanks in advance,

Nick