[OS X TeX] Change the style of references

Niels Kobschaetzki n.kobschaetzki at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 9 10:50:40 CEST 2006

Hi!

When I cite I'm using \cite[some content like page-numbers of the
cited book]{cite-key} and then it appears as "(Author, Year, content
of [])".
But my lecturers want to have it in a style like "(Author Year:
content of [])"

Where and how can I change the behaviour of \cite -- google didn't
really help or I just do not know the right terms to search with.

Any help appreciated

Niels

--
Marty: [looking at the cloth] It's a key!
Jack Sparrow: No! Much more better. It is a drawing of a key.