[OS X TeX] "no address in"-warning in jurabib

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de
Sat Apr 29 20:18:07 CEST 2006

The jureco style requires that misc items use
format.howpublished.address.year output which involves this warning.

I suggest to replace misc by www in BibDesk (or in your bib file). A
cursory glance at the .bst file didn't reveal  any possiblities for
warning comments popping up in the output in this case. If this
doesn't help, then the .bst file has to slightly changed, no big deal.

I do not use jurabib and have no complete jurabib installation, thus
I couldn't check myself.

Claus