[OS X TeX] My ! has disappeared in Times

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Thu Apr 27 14:10:17 CEST 2006

Am 27.04.2006 um 13:54 schrieb Bruno Voisin:

> Another possibility would be that absolute paths start at /
> Volumes/, even when the symlinked file or folder resides on the
> local hard drive (so that /sw, for example, would become /Volumes/
> Macintosh HD/sw).

/Volumes/Macintosh\ HD is already a symlink to /. The complicated
case is therefore reduced to a simple (canonical) one.

--
Greetings

   Pete

build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying
to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."
                                                           -- Rich Cook