[OS X TeX] source2e.(tex|pdf)

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Wed Apr 26 15:22:08 CEST 2006

Le 26 avr. 06 à 14:41, Martin Buchmann a écrit :

> I do not want to criticize Gerben's or Thomas' work in any way, do
> not get me wrong. I was just wondering and do not think that space
> could be problem if we are talking about a few dtx files, etc.

Problem is, we're not talking about a few .dtx files, but many of
them: the tetex-texmf archive (ie without the sources) is 85 MB, and
the tetex-texmfsrc additional archive (ie the sources) is 55 MB. Not
negligible indeed!

Think of how large the TeX i-Package is already, and how long it may
be to download and install for people with slow connections.

Bruno Voisin