[OS X TeX] terminal and tex4ht

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Mon Apr 17 23:15:15 CEST 2006

On Apr 17, 2006, at 3:41 PM, Thomas Rike wrote:

> I am getting several suggestions. I closed the terminal and opened
> it again,  but still no recognition of commands
>
> ~ trike$ which tex4ht
> no tex4ht in /bin /sbin /usr/bin /usr/sbin /usr/local/bin
>
> ~ trike$ echo $PATH
> /bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin

I don't think the CLI interface was installed by the i-Installer. (I
am assuming you are NOT using the fink TeX, etc., since you seem to
have the gwTeX structure.)

Once again, you need to run the Configure Stage of the TeX i-package
in i-Installer. When the list of `Configure what?' sheet comes up
only check off `CLI Activation' (tha last item on the list) and
proceed. It really doesn't seem as though it was every run

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)