[OS X TeX] Pointer to .bib file

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sun Apr 2 16:25:06 CEST 2006

On Apr 2, 2006, at 9:13 AM, Bruno Voisin wrote:

> - Use a .Mac address in IMAP mode (I'm not even sure POP is an
> option any longer; or has it ever been?). Result: when opening in
> the morning my OS X TeX mailbox containing generally between 10 and
> 40 messages, say, Mail takes maybe 2 or 3 minutes to get all the
> messages; then, it takes several seconds to notice I have read a
> message and moved to the next one, and sometimes it even fail to
> notice it and doesn't flag the message as "read" at all.

I use my .Mac account's email as a POP account with no problem. I
just set up a new account as POP with server mail.mac.com and SMTP
server smpt.mac.com.myloginname. I checked off `Enable this account',
`Include when checking for new mail' and, especially, `Remove copy
from server after retrieving a message' and chose `Right away' all on
the Advanced tab. Then I deleted my IMAP account. Works fine for me.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)