[OS X TeX] "Texify"?

Richard Rösler richard_roesler at web.de
Fri Sep 30 20:08:27 CEST 2005

Howdie!

That's right. Alpha was a very nice editor on MacOS 9 but also very powerful.
I only used it in conjunction with DirecTeX or Textures or OzTeX.
On OS X I love the look and feel of SubEthaEdit, but is there any possibility to
have your text begin typeset (by means of quick and easy)??
Now I am using TeXShop and the builtin Editor. This editor lacks a lot of features,
for example it doesn't show you the linenumbering.
I will give the OSX versions of Emacs a try. Any other editors besides the commercial
BBEdit? TextWrangler doesn't seem to have TeX integration, does it?

Greetings, Richard