[OS X TeX] The MiKTeX Package Manager

Jung-Tsung Shen jushen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 17:01:48 CEST 2005

Morten,

On 9/29/05, Morten Høgholm <morten.hoegholm at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 16:37:03 +0200, Jung-Tsung Shen <jushen at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > The following message was digged out from the archive (before I
> > subscribed this mailing list). I was a bit surprised that no one
> > echoed the post.
>
> Me too actually.

I guess one of the reasons is that there are so many warm-hearted and
experienced people here acting as "Human Package Manager"; if anyone
has any questions, posting here frequently gets answers faster and
better than googling, or any other PM. :D

"Where can I find the package `geometry', and how and where to install
it"? Tons of answers flood in no time. :-)

JT