[OS X TeX] gwTeX package list

Bastian Philipps bph at gmx.info
Thu Sep 29 15:16:35 CEST 2005

Greetings,

upfront I would like to thank Gerben for his work on the i-installer and
gwTeX, which makes TeX on Mac nearly as easy as MiKTeX on Windows.

A short time ago there was a question on de.comp.text.tex concerning
some glossary-packages using gwTeX, so far we were able to solve the
problem by manual installation. But while searching what packages are
included in gwTeX and which not using Spotlight ;-), I tried as well to
find a package list of the gwTeX distribution, but was not able to find one.

Could someone point me to a list, if there is one.

Thanks a lot.

Greets
Bastian