[OS X TeX] epstopdf

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de
Tue Sep 27 22:11:50 CEST 2005

First, this experience should remind you that it is foolish to use
non-unix like paths on a unix machine. I modified a droplet epstopsf
of mine such that multiple .eps files can be dropped on it and will
be converted to .pdf files. Spaces in the paths are allowed, maybe
even spaces in the names, though I didn't check the latter, and
anyone foolish enough using names with spaces deserves to be on his own.

The droplet can be downloaded from
http://www.math.uni-heidelberg.de/studinfo/gerhardt/tex/

Claus