[OS X TeX] Copying gwTeX

Maarten Sneep maarten.sneep at xs4all.nl
Sun Sep 25 12:11:19 CEST 2005

On 25 Sep 2005, at 11:11, Axel E. Retif wrote:

> Thank you! Thank you very much! I was waiting for your answer
> before attempting the copy, which I will after I get some sleep
> (it's 4 in the morning for me).
>
> If it doesn't work, I will install i-packages the usual way.

I think it is a good idea to create a base install through i-
Installer first: this will ensure that your environment is set up
correctly. Be sure to copy the i-Installer receipts as well, in case
you want to update either machine later on.

I keep my personal changes in ~/Library/texmf and sync my home to get
the same configuration across machines, although I must admit I have
a customised version of /usr/local/teTeX/texmf.cnf to increase some
memory sizes (and I have to keep that in sync after updates).

Maarten