[OS X TeX] TeXShop Daily Experience/Usage (\ref, \cite)

Jung-Tsung Shen jushen at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 04:39:42 CEST 2005

Herb,

Thanks for the reply. I have a 15" PowerBook. I was not saying that
the exactly the same implementation should be done on Mac, but
something that is  better than now we have should happen. However, it
appears it's not that desirable to other users, guess that's why it
hasn't been implemented yet. I will look into your suggestion. Thanks.
:-)

JT