[OS X TeX] TeXShop Daily Experience/Usage (\ref, \cite)

Michael S. Hanson mshanson at wesleyan.edu
Tue Sep 20 03:07:21 CEST 2005

On Sep 19, 2005, at 4:49 PM, Jung-Tsung Shen wrote:

> Just now I was preparing a manuscript, and totally forgot the command
> for
>
> \Longleftrightarrow
>
> I couldn't find it from the LaTeX panel in TeXshop, and had to go to
> WinEdt to find it. This is indeed frustrating and it happend to me not
> too rarely. Has this never bothered other users? For the small size of
> my brain, the 16 slots for customized buttons left in TeXShop is not
> enough ... not to say that it makes the catogorization not very
> logical either ...
>
> I appreciate any suggestions on this issue.

	<http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/info/symbols/comprehensive/symbols-
letter.pdf> might be of assistance.  Arrows in table 67.  I doubt
TeXShop could be made with enough buttons to cover all the possible
options!  (Perhaps TeX FoG
<http://homepage.mac.com/marco_coisson/TeXFoG/index.html> or Texmaker
<http://www.xm1math.net/texmaker/index.html> is more like what you are
looking for?)