[OS X TeX] Sync with ConTeXt

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Mon Sep 19 14:49:16 CEST 2005

On Sep 19, 2005, at 7:25 AM, Peter Dyballa wrote:

> Am 19.09.2005 um 04:04 schrieb Herbert Schulz:
>
>> I wonder if surrounding the file.tex or file with {}, e.g., \input
>> {file.tex}, would help the pdf->tex sync work. Is that ok in ConTeXt?
>>

> It's not documented, Herb. In the documentation it's always ``
> \input some_file´´, no matter how complicated the context around
> this is. There is an \includeMPgraphic{} -- but it is METAPOST
> related. Trying \input{} lets ConTeXt stumble: no output.
>
> --
> Greetings
>
>   Pete

Howdy,

Sigh... The pdf->tex sync in TeXShop might NEED the exact input \input
{fname} so if ConTeXt stumbles on that that the user is out of luck.
I still haven't isolated where all this takes place in the source; my
understanding of Objective-C (or almost any OO Language for that
matter --- I was ``brought up'' on Pascal and vanilla C [GREAT
language]) verges on NIL.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)