[OS X TeX] Sync with ConTeXt

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sun Sep 18 17:44:53 CEST 2005

On Sep 18, 2005, at 10:00 AM, Steffen Wolfrum wrote:

> ... sure, this is what it's like  with LaTeX.
> But from pdf to source with ConTeXt components doesn't show *any*
> effect..
>
> Anybody's working with TeXShop and ConTeXt?
>
> (The guys on ConTeXt's list don't seem to work with TeXShop, that's
> why I ask MacOSX-TeX list for help.)
>

> Steffen

Howdy,

I'm not familiar enough with ConTeXt; I know just enough to get
myself into trouble. How dows one ``include'' files in a root file in
ConTeXt?

I'm not familiar with how the search through the root file works
under LaTeX but the \include or \input might be hard coded. If that's
the case you might be SOL at this time. If I have time maybe I'll
take a look in the TeXShop code but I'm no programmer so don't expect
much or fast.

You might try to bring this up on the TeXShop Forum, <http://
www.apfelwiki.de/forum/>.

PS. I am not connected to the TeXShop project.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)