[OS X TeX] BibDesk + CVS Checkout?

Jung-Tsung Shen jushen at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 01:06:59 CEST 2005

It seems that, BibDesk created a new field immediately after the
"author" field, and it looks like

Date-Modified = {2005-09-15 08:29:13 -0700},

which is not recognizable by BibTexManager on Windows, and therefore
everything after this field in this record is missing when viewed on
Windows. This also messed up the whole database viewed on Windows if I
tried to re-ordered by whatever criterion.