[OS X TeX] TeXShop Daily Experience/Usage (\ref, \cite)

Jung-Tsung Shen jushen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 16:38:22 CEST 2005

Thanks Adam. I did install the plug-in from BibDesk. But wrongfully
thought it's that new script (didn't read the manual yet ...) Just
tested according to your instruction.

WOOOOOOOOOOWWW!!! That's wonderful. :-) I highly recommend to those
who like me didn't know about it.

Also, thanks for the great program, BibDesk. To me, it beats anything
equivalent on other platform (admittedly I actually haven't used all
of them.)

JT