[OS X TeX] OS X TeX newbie needs help installing TeX on non-boot volume

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Mon Sep 12 14:47:53 CEST 2005

On Sep 12, 2005, at 7:18 AM, Rowland McDonnell wrote:

> Apologies for the disruption.
>
> Rowland.

Howdy,

Enough Already!!!

This list has been the best behaved of any I've subscribed to. Let's
get back to that behavior.

I've gotten enormous amounts of high quality help from many people
here and hope I've helped a few too. Gerben has kindly put in his
resources of time, effort, mind and help. When I was given an answer
that didn't seem helpful at the time a good deal of thought about why
I was misunderstanding things always showed that I was thinking about
things incorrectly and that the advice was correct and uniformly
helpful.

Enough Already!!!

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>