[OS X TeX] Re: Commeting Solution for LaTeX/PDF? Or, Collaboration Tools?

Jung-Tsung Shen jushen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 22:00:31 CEST 2005

Thanks for the reply, Maarten. I do use Cdiff in my Winedt/MikTeX on
my PC laptop, along with the RCS implementation. But

(1) I haven't found the equivalent implementation in Mac (and I know
very little about UNIX).
(2) My colleagues only knows simple LaTeX,

so I am looking for a "package-based" solutions. I would be gald to
know how to do this in a simple and graphical way in Mac too (like in
Winedt, it shows changebar, strikeout, grayout ... in a nice and clear
way. Furthermore, it's fast!)

JT

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>