Transparency (OT) (was Re: [OS X TeX] TeXShop doesn't open dvi-files)

Luis Sequeira lfsequeira at fc.ul.pt
Tue Oct 25 15:31:28 CEST 2005

> An additional difference seems to be the handling of transparency in
> a given .eps file.

I know this is a bit off-topic, but I always thought that neither eps
nor pdf (nor jpg, fwiw) supported transparency.
GraphicConverter sure does not save any of these formats with
transparency (and it warns to that effect).

I would love to learn otherwise!
Not having transparency in eps is a real problem for me when using
prosper, and now powerdot - so this still has to do with LaTeX :-)

Luis Sequeira