[OS X TeX] How to comment out includegraphics?

Alain Schremmer Schremmer.Alain at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 12:36:17 CEST 2005

I have finally got my school machine with Miktex, WinEdit etc. (Can't
say I like it.) The problem I now have is that, for the time being at
least, it is not worth it to have all the graphics there too since I use
Intaglio which is Mac only.

So, my question is how do I comment out all the includegraphics before I
get it onto the wintel box and then uncomment them when I get back on
the Mac.

Is there a way I could use the Ogre Find?

Or is it yet another reason for me to learn some scripting and, if so,
which should I learn?

Hopeful regards
--schremmer