[OS X TeX] TeX Editor with CVS support

Maarten Sneep maarten.sneep at xs4all.nl
Sun Oct 23 18:01:26 CEST 2005

On 23 Oct 2005, at 17:14, Daniel Käsmayr wrote:

> I am just getting started with TeX and writing my thesis… and I am
> wondering if it would make sense to have my stuff be stored in a
> CVS or subversion repository. Are there any TeX-Editors that
> support this? (Or do I need to write in Xcode.. ;))

Makes  lot of sense. I strongly encourage you to keep your documents
in a versioning system. BBedit offers support for this, CVL is a
standalone tool to do the same, and then there is the command line.
It is really nice for keeping versions at home and at work in sync,
and has saved my butt a few times.

Maarten