[OS X TeX] How to flip pdf pages

Luis Sequeira lfsequeira at fc.ul.pt
Tue Oct 18 12:26:20 CEST 2005

I have been helping a friend of mine, who is preparing a book for
printing. We've been able to correctly define the required paper
dimensions et all.
The printing house also wants the pdf to be sent with the pages
mirrored, i.e. flipped horizontally. I have been trying to figure out
an easy way to do it, but so far without success. It should be easy
with all the pdf support in mac os X, right? I do remember doing
something similar in mac os 9 some years ago (not doing a pdf, but
actually printing horizontally mirrrored pages).

I expected that pdfpages should be able to do that (no to mention
using the print to pdf features in the os itself), but I can't find
that functionality...

TIA

Luis Sequeira