[OS X TeX] latexdb & texshop

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de
Thu Oct 13 12:18:36 CEST 2005

The path for the subroutine was wrong, unless Ingo, like most people,
has installed Flashmode.

Claus

--Applescript

tell application "TeXShop"
         get path of document of window 1
         set fileName to result
     end tell
     set scriptPath to (do shell script "dirname " & "~/Library/
TeXShop/Scripts/ex")
     set scriptPath to scriptPath & "/setnamets.scpt"
     set scriptName to POSIX file scriptPath as alias
     set scriptLiB to (load script scriptName)
     tell scriptLiB
         set {baseName, texName, pdfName, namePath, dirName,
dirNameunquoted, logName, logPath, rtfName} to setnamets(fileName)
     end tell

set shellScript to "cd " & dirName & ";"
set shellScript to shellScript & "~/Library/TeXShop/bin/latexdbi  " &
texName
do shell script shellScript

set shellScript to "cd " & dirName & ";"
set shellScript to shellScript & "~/Library/TeXShop/bin/dvipdfc  " &
baseName
do shell script shellScript
(*
set pdfName to quotedform of pdfName

set thePDF to POSIX file pdfName as alias
*)
tell document texName of application "TeXShop"
             activate
             refreshpdf
         end tell