[OS X TeX] printer tells cryptic messages

Friedrich Vosberg vatolin at mac.com
Tue Oct 11 16:14:58 CEST 2005

> Am 11.10.2005 um 15:57 schrieb Gary L. Gray:
>
> Is it printing your *entire* document and then printing this error
> at the end or does it print this before it gets to the end of the
> document and then not print the rest?

It prints the entire document without any obvious failure. The
document contains no pictures or graphics. It's simple text in helvet
and mathpazo.

But I think I've found another detail: It seems to printout the word
»false« depending on the duplex printout. If I print no duplex the
this is important.

TIA and kind regards. Friedrich

--
MacOS X i like a wigwam: No fences, no gates, but an apache inside.