[OS X TeX] Re: Maarten's Bugs for MacTeX Distribution

Richard Koch koch at math.uoregon.edu
Mon Oct 10 23:04:49 CEST 2005

Folks,

Correction. Version 1.41 of TeXShop declares that it is version 1.41
on Mac OS 10.4,
but on Mac OS 10.2 it claims to be 1.35. I don't know what happens on
10.3.
It also doesn't run on 10.2.

I'll recompile it on 10.2 and see if it works there. HOWEVER:

When we originally made the MacTeX package, we talked about requiring
at least
system 10.3. The long list of bugs Maarten discovered on 10.2
suggests that we
should revisit this decision and probably require 10.3.

What do others think of this?

Dick