[OS X TeX] Open Testing of MacTeX Distribution

Richard Koch koch at math.uoregon.edu
Fri Oct 7 23:12:31 CEST 2005

Folks,

My web page,

     http://www.uoregon.edu/~koch

contains links to two files: Welcome.rtf and ReadMe.rtf. These files
are displayed at the start
of the MacTeX installation process by Apple's Installer. Martin Kerz
just translated the two
files into German. If anyone would like to translate them into other
languages, I'll localize
the package for those other languages. There is a third file
containing the legal license.
Martin convinced me that it was best not to translate that file,
since most of us don't know the
proper translation of legal terms.

Also, Gerben Wierda wrote:

> I suggest adding at least the ConTeXt updater (take the stable
> branch) because the ConTeXt in teTeX 3 is pretty old.
>
> CBGreek and MusixTeX are 5MB each (compressed).

I'll do this in the next version, coming soon.

Dick