[OS X TeX] Open Testing of MacTeX Distribution

Simon Spiegel simon at simifilm.ch
Fri Oct 7 11:59:20 CEST 2005

On 07.10.2005, at 01:47, Herbert Schulz wrote:

> Howdy,
>
> I've been asked to pass on the following information and a request
> for folks willing to test the distribution. This MacTeX
> distribution will be on the TeX Live 2005 DVD.

A question: I see that you're bundling Excalibur. I don't know this
app but from a short look at its website it looks this hasn't been
updated for quite some time. Any particular reason why you ship this
and not CocoASpell which is also suited for LaTeX and gets constantly
updated? Is Excalibur better?

simon

--
Simon Spiegel
Mutschellenstr. 97

Telephon: ++41 43 535 81 71
Mobophon: ++41 76 459 60 39

http://www.simifilm.ch

"I'm not that easy to impress. – O, a blue car." Homer Simpson