[OS X TeX] TeXShop Printing with Page Set Up

Felix Grasser fgrasser at gmx.net
Mon Oct 3 18:41:16 CEST 2005

Ah, since someone started it, let's chime in....

> it depends on whether I print
> using command-P or by selecting the Printer Icon in the Toolbar.
> No wonder
> I couldn't remember!  Is this a bug or a feature?

I seem to have a related problem, Gil.

When trying to print my LaTeX document from the preview window of
TeXShop with a non-standard scale (specified in the page setup
dialog), the new scale is respected if I print using the toolbar icon.

If I print through the menu command or the keyboard shortcut, the
scale setting is ignored and the document gets printed at 100%.

Felix