[OS X TeX] Pdftricks doesn't seem to fit with the new gwTeX distribution

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Mon Oct 3 15:02:32 CEST 2005

On Oct 2, 2005, at 10:41 PM, Axel E. Retif wrote:

> Today I installed the recent GW distribution. Typesetting a Knuth
> document (Mathematical Writing, by Donald E. Knuth, Tracy Larrabee,
> and Paul M. Roberts), I get with Plain TeX + Pdftex:
>
> So I think everything is OK, right?
>
> Best regards,
>
> Axel

Howdy,

Yes it all looks fine for your system. Not to ``beat a dead horse''
here since the Configuration stage in the recently updated TeX i-
package does generate all my chosen formats but did you do a ``clean
install'' (i.e., un-installed the old system before installing the
new system) when you updated to TL2005? Just curious.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)