[OS X TeX] Pdftricks doesn't seem to fit with the new gwTeX distribution

Vince McGarry vmcgarry at austin.rr.com
Mon Oct 3 03:47:11 CEST 2005

That's exactly how I did it.

I've compiled both older TeX files I have using both TeX+Ghostscript
and pdftex. All my files for the last few years have been compiled
under pdflatex and after each update I compile a few test files I
have to see if there are any problems. It's been awhile since I've
had any major problems with installations operating as expected.

Vince