[OS X TeX] Suspicion of TeXShop bug

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Mon Nov 28 16:24:11 CET 2005

Recently I've observed the following several times (including three
times already today): you're in TeXShop, you modify the input in the
source window, you press Cmd-T to launch the typesetting of this
input, the typesetting proceeds, and when it's done you realize by
looking at the output in the preview window that the modified input
hasn't been taken into account. Namely, it happens as if the input
hasn't been saved before launching the typesetting, whereas it
normally should be. Of course, saving the input manually by typing
Cmd-S before Cmd-T solves the issue, but you shouldn't normally have
to do this, I think.

Did anybody else observe the same problem, or is it just me? My
setup: latest Tiger, TeXShop 2.03, gwTeX with TL2005.

Bruno Voisin