[OS X TeX] Re: dvipdf vs. dvipdfm vs. dvipdfmx

Arthur Snoke snoke at vt.edu
Sun Nov 27 19:29:46 CET 2005

I am not familiar with dvipdfm -- or dvipdfmx.  I have been using
dvipdf as a shortcut for dvips => ps2pdf.  I would appreciate it if
someone could point me to a comparison among these options.
Specifically, what do I lose by using dvipdf?

Also, in this recent thread I saw mention about the Mac ps2pdf.  Is
it superior to the ps2pdf which comes with ghostscript?

I am using Mac OS 10.4.3 and the i-installer latex package (as of a
few months ago).

Thanks in advance.

Arthur Snoke
snoke at vt.edu