[OS X TeX] Re: EPS files displayed as blank white box with latest TeX version (latex + Ghostscript)

Markus Hänchen youcontrol at hispeed.ch
Mon Nov 21 23:45:33 CET 2005

Peter Dyballa wrote:

> Markus, your eMail arrives with some secure offset. Do you need the
> names of some NTP servers? (NTP = Network Time Protocol)

I guess the offset stems from the fact that I am posting to
gmane.comp.tex.macosx and not to the mailing list itself
(MacOSX-TeX-on at email.esm.psu.edu).

I am doing this because I prefer newsgroups to (e-)mailing lists and I
am using Mozilla for managing my newsgroups, and I do not have
configured Mozilla for sending out real e-mails.

Or do you mean something else? What are NTP servers good for? Do they
serve the same purpose as e.g. time.euro.apple.com?