[OS X TeX] block comment

Piet van Oostrum piet at cs.uu.nl
Fri Nov 18 19:55:34 CET 2005

>GG> Piet,
>GG> You are a genius. It works.

>GG> It makes one wonder, how many other files are there that are not
>GG> necessary, in fact, may cause problem. Dick did an excellent job with  the
>GG> interface, and if something does not work, we can turn to him (I  know I
>GG> will, I have some requests). But who knows what are the  hundreds
>GG> (thousands) of files we installed, many for options we do  not use.

In general is it better not to tamper with the system. There are just too
many dependencies. In this case supp-pdf and supp-mis shouldn't give
problems, so it would be worth investigating why there is a problem. But we
can only do that if we have a document that fails including all the necessary
extra files.
--
Piet van Oostrum <piet at cs.uu.nl>