[OS X TeX] RE: Newbie TeTex font installation

Jeff Genung maine at searust.com
Fri Nov 18 02:20:58 CET 2005

I am disappointed that Thomas Schmitz says that using a new font in LaTeX is
not difficult, then presents a 16 page set of instructions on how to do it.
YES, it is difficult, it is very difficult.

If someone would like to write a simple set of instructions I would like to
see it, to add either a TT font or a postscript font, but as for me I'll let
another year pass where everything I've written has been in what was already
installed.