[OS X TeX] TeXShop Quits Unexpectedly

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Thu Nov 10 19:34:39 CET 2005

On Nov 10, 2005, at 12:04 PM, Rick Zaccone wrote:

> Since upgrading to Mac OS X 10.4.3, I have had TeXShop "unexpectedly
> quit" numerous times.  This is the only application that is exhibiting
> this behavior.  Is anyone else seeing this?
>
> Rick

Howdy,

Solid here. You might try i)moving the TeXShop.plist file (TeXShop's
preferences) out of ~/Library/Preferences/ and/or moving the TeXShop
folder out of ~/Library/. If that fixes things you can try to put the
old TeXShop.plist file back and see if that leads to problems. If
that's ok try moving one sub-folder at a time back into the newly
generated ~/Library/TeXShop/ folder. Hope this helps.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)