[OS X TeX] preview jumps to top of page

Gary L. Gray gray at engr.psu.edu
Wed Nov 9 20:13:45 CET 2005

On Nov 9, 2005, at 2:07 PM, Bruce Kellogg wrote:

> When I process a TeX file, the preview jumps to the top of the
> current page instead of staying where it is. Is there a way
> to correct this rather annoying feature?

This is a known issue and there is nothing you can do about it other
than change the magnification of the page so that it shows the whole
and so does not jump.

Dick Koch is aware of this issue and I know that it is on his list of
things to fix. I hope it happens sooner rather than later since it
makes me crazy too. :-)

-- Gary