[OS X TeX] yhmath

Nestor Aguilera aguilera at ceride.gov.ar
Tue May 31 17:28:56 CEST 2005

Thanks Pete,

On 31 May 2005, at 12:11, Peter Dyballa wrote:

>> I don't think this is the problem.
>
> Yes, that's what I think too now. I installed the package and get with
> your example something like "~AB" (the tilde is higher, like a
> macron).

With Adobe Reader you may see something like a dot, plus info on what
happened to the font.

> Could be we're not using pdflamstex? Or we need to tell pdfTeX the
> actual encoding of the PostScript font.
>
> This to find out will take some time since the glyph names in the font
> file do *not* correspond to the glyphs visible!

I don't know much (errr... anything) of that. My impression is that
since it works with TeX + Ghostscript, the problem is with pdflatex.

> What about Fourier? Isn't that package good enough for you?

All I need is to put an arc on two or three capital letters. My
reference is "The Comprehensive LATEX Symbol List" by Scott Pakin
(September 2003). I'll take a look into Fourier.

Thanks again,

                                                  Nestor Aguilera

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>