[OS X TeX] Flashmode-TS 2.1 - a complaint

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de
Mon May 23 17:28:25 CEST 2005

Paolo,

Under Flashmode's pricing scheme all buyers of a special variant get
free upgrades of that variant whenever there is one available.
Offering upgrades to all, regardless of which variant they have
bought poses a slightly logistical problem. However,  any buyer of a
Flashmode variant can write me an email and ask for a copy of another
variant. At the moment there is no risk that I shall drown in
possible requests.

I shall send you a F-TS copy. By the way you bought a copy of F/
BBEdit not Alpha. I would also like to discourage anybody to buy the
Alpha variant, since it will no longer be supported.

Claus

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>