[OS X TeX] Flashmode-TS 2.1

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de
Mon May 23 13:31:59 CEST 2005

Flashmode-TS now works with TeXShop/TeXShop under Tiger. A modified
TeXShop 2.03 application has to be used which can be downloaded
independently from

http://www.math.uni-heidelberg.de/studinfo/gerhardt/texshop203mod-G4.zip
or
http://www.math.uni-heidelberg.de/studinfo/gerhardt/texshop203mod-G5.zip

The modification prevents the pdf window to come to front after a
refreshpdf command is issued. The G4 compilation will also run on a
G5 but not as smoothly as the G5 version in my own subjective view.

At the moment I consider the new combination (F-editor-previewer) to
be the best of the Flashmode variants which is mainly due to OS 10.4,
PDFKit and its superb implementation in TeXShop by Richard Koch.

Claus

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>