[OS X TeX] texti2html

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sat May 21 16:53:25 CEST 2005

Am 21.05.2005 um 16:25 schrieb Google Kreme:

> I am trying to convert a LaTeX file into html, and though I could use
> the texi2html command from the terminal

texi2html does not use TeX or LaTeX files as input but texinfo files,
which are quite different. Here is a little excerpt:

	\input texinfo  @c -*-texinfo-*-
	@c %**start of header
	@setfilename reftex
	@settitle RefTeX User Manual
	@dircategory Emacs
	@direntry
	* RefTeX: (reftex).     Emacs support for LaTeX cross-references and
citations.
	@end direntry
	@synindex ky cp
	@syncodeindex vr cp
	@syncodeindex fn cp

Recently there where threads about tex4ht, which converts (La)TeX to
HTML and comes in an i-Package. Besides latex2html there too is hevea:
http://pauillac.inria.fr/~maranget/hevea/

--
Greetings

   Pete

The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck is the day they
start selling vacuum cleaners.

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>